Information for New Patients
Thank you for considering Center for Brain and Spine. We look forward to working with you to find the best treatment options for your condition. We understand the urgency of your needs and make every effort to see patients within a week.
To make an appointment for our Silver Spring, Lanham or Rockville office, please call
When making an appointment, please have the following ready:
- Your insurance information
- Your referring doctor's name and fax number
- Reason for consultation
We are currently accepting: Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Adventist, JHHP, Priority Partners, Aetna, Kaiser, Cigna, Tricare, United, Bravo, Medicare, Maryland Medicaid, DC Medicaid, Automobile Insurance and Workers Compensation. Please call if your insurance is not listed here.
Over the past few years, Dr. Amini has cared for several international patients who have traveled to the US for surgical treatment of brain tumors or spinal conditions. If you are an international patient and interested in more information, please contact our office by phone, 301-585-7900 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please arrive 30 minutes early for your first visit and bring with you:
- Photo ID and insurance card.
- Your primary doctor or referring physician's fax number.
- Any imaging, such as MRIs, CT scans or X-rays. Dr. Amini requests you bring both the images/disks as well as the reports. Studies are most helpful if done within the last 6 months.
- Any reports from other relevant tests in the last 6 months (EMG, nerve conduction, etc).
- Any referrals required by your insurance plan.
- Any copay required.
- A list of your current medications and allergies.
- Any questions you have for the doctor.
Please click here to download and complete the Patient Information Form prior to your visit. This will save you time in your first appointment.
Click here for information on Virtual/Remote Consultations.